City: Bloomington, Minnesota
Chain: Holiday Inn
Property: Holiday Inn Select – Minneapolis Int’l Airport/Mall of America
Address: Three Appletree Square, Bloomington, MN 55425
Phone Number: 952-854-9000
Check Out: November 20, 2003
I’ve stayed here many times. Super convenient to the airport (about a 10 minute drive – you can see it when you’re landing), close to our clients, close to the highway, close to “Mall of America” which I’ve been to so many times I’m sick of it.
Sometimes its hard to get in here because Northwest crew seem to use it a bit and other airport related activity. But its an upgrade from a normal Holiday Inn (the “select” part, I guess), nice rooms, resturant and bar inside.
- Safety: 1 – OK — mostly a business area.
- Dining: 1 – OK, the breakfast buffet is the best deal.
- Bar: 1 – Happy hour pricing! Hangout for Business Travelers!
- Internet: 0 – “Dial Up” is not “Internet”
- Wireless in Common Areas: 0
- Work Space, Power: 1
- Shower: 1
- Air Conditioning, Bed: 1
- Common Areas: 1
(originally posted 11/20/2003 http://lschofieldtravel.blogspot.com/2003/11/hotel-holiday-inn-select-bloomington.html)